Saturday, April 18, 2009

I will bring praise

Choosing to praise. Life's been challenging these days and I don't feel like praising. Last night I went to the Hillsong United concert and they sang "Desert song" and it ministered to me.

My favorite lyrics in the song are I choose to bring praise because no weapon formed against me shall remain. I declare God is my victory and He is here. I'm battling and triumph is still on it's way. But for now I declare I'm a conqueror and co-heir with Christ, so I'll stand. In every season of my life God remains the same, He's still God so Ialways have a reason to sing and worship Him.

I'd taken my eyes off Him this week by not ascribing praise to Him. I found this on you tube that one of the singers of this song had just lost her newborn when she was recording this song. She understands what it means to choose to praise. Be blessed by the video and song!

3 comments:

showstopper said...

Love that song, the lyrics are so powerful, and timely!!!

mama Teresa said...

oh my precious Becca, I too lose sight of HIS praise, and even now struggle in my path. Steve leaves for Africa Wed. Alfie and I were planning to return in May but my daugther Kim is still very sick and many unknowns with her health.
But God knows all and I will walk this walk with HIM and with Praise!!! To HIM who is Worthy to receive all Praise.

Unknown said...

I stumbled on your posting of this song. I Googled the lyrics from a t-shirt C28 had for sale. It pulled up your posting. It is awesome and just what I needed. Thanks! :-) God has used your posting to minister to me in a very dificult time for me. The past few years have been quite hard, but my faith has grown and God has seen me through it. When I found this posting I was back in a low point. I really needed to remember to praise and worship him even when I don't "feel" like it. He is bigger then any problem I can face. He can and wants to provide for me. I need to let him. God Bless you ... you have been a blessing to me.