Monday, April 6, 2009

Let It Be So!

Last week I realized I don't dream anymore. All my passions, desires, goals...everything was pointed toward Africa and specifically Swaziland. But almost 1 year ago (in May) the Lord pulled me out and flung me across the ocean. Through this last year I felt like my hopes, dreams, passions - everything the Lord had given me had died. Last week, the Lord started showing me those dreams for Swaziland are still there, I'm just in America for now. Then my little sister tells me she has to do an assignment for school to make a video with pictures, music and a poem. She made it with my pictures from Africa, a SiSwati song, and Isaiah 61:1-4. This particular Scripture was what the Lord gave me for the young girls of Swaziland and promised He would bring about. Here's the video. Let this be so, Lord! Raise up a generation of women in Swaziland who will rebuild the ancient ruins!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE YOU~!

Marlene said...

I love that! I finally had a chance to watch it! Rachel did awesome