Sunday, January 25, 2009

Africa

I've lived in the States now for 4 months and yesterday I ran into someone I hadn't seen in years. She asked me "how was africa?" almost in the same way you would ask "how was your weekend?". Africa was a tool for the Lord to strip back some things in me that did not emulate His Son. A tool to let me experience the greatest joy I would have never imagined was possible. He used it to free from so many things that were holding me in bondage but He had to take me out of the States to even see the chains. How was Africa? Life changing. I'm not the only one. I love when others say things better than I ever could. Check out the video.

2 comments:

showstopper said...

Loved that!!

Holly said...

Is this your two minute answer to our favorite question? haha. Love it and love you.